Here's how to prepare Vietnamese style Fresh Sprill Rolls:
Ingredients (for 8 servings)
Rice Vermicelli 60g Rice Wrappers 8pcs Shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined 8pcs Basil, fresh 1 1/3T Mint leaves, fresh 3T Cilantro, fresh 3T Lettuce leaves, chopped 2pcs
Fish Sauce Mixture Fish sauce 4t Water ¼cup Lime juice 2t Garlic clove, minced 1pc Sugar, white 2T Garlic Chili Sauce ½t Hoisin Sauce Mixture
Hoisin Sauce 3T
Peanuts, finely chopped 1t
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil. Boil rice vermicelli, 3 to 5 minutes, or until al dente, and drain.
2. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one wrapper into the hot water for 1 second to soften. Lay wrapper flat. In a row across the center, place 2 shrimp halves, a handful of vermicelli, basil, mint, cilantro and lettuce, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on each side.
3. Fold uncovered sides inward, and tightly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
4. In a small bowl, mix the fish sauce, water, lime juice, garlic, sugar and chili sauce.
5. In another small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce and peanuts.
6. Serve rolled spring rolls with the fish sauce and hoisin sauce mixtures.
NON AFFIDARTI A DEI CIARLATANI GIOCA LE TUE CARTE
GUARDALE QUI SOTTO CLICCA